jueves, 10 de julio de 2008

Feeling like at home


This is the family with whom I ´m living now. The one in the pink T-shirt is Euni and the others are her parents. They are very kind and funny and they make me feel as if I were at home.
We were working in the garden during the weekend (yes I worked with them, believe it or not!!!).
Actually, I was very lucky to find them because it is not common to meet people that make you feel so good from the first time you meet them.
I have to say that in addition to this family I ´ve met an Argentinian couple (Conrado and Anahi) that knowing nothing about me, they lend me their house and car (you can not believe it!!!...me neither) but here I am.

1 comentario:

Carla Raguseo dijo...

Dear Mariana,

I've just added your blog to the sidebar and wrote a special post on our class blog about it!

Sorry I took so long, but the winter vacations have been pretty busy. I've been taking online courses (yes! more of them) and preparing the house for little Chiara. :-)

I'm glad to know you feel at home in the US and that you've met great people. Please, keep blogging about it! You are doing a great job indeed!

Big hugs,
Carla